Ruger has long set the standard for reliable, affordable and accurate .22 LR handguns, beginning with the introduction of the Standard Pistol in 1949. Since then, the Standard Pistol has undergone a series of enhancements with the development of the Mark I, Mark II™, Mark III™ and now the Mark IV.™ The Mark IV™ maintains the classic look of the original but adds a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field stripping.
- Type: Pistol: Semi Automatic
- Model Series: Mark IV
- Model Specific: Mark IV Hunter
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel Length: 6.88 in.
- Minimum/Overall Length: 11.12 in.
- Safety: Manual Safety
- Frame Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Drilled & Tapped: Yes
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Grips: Laminate Target
- Features: Ergonomic Bolt StopOne Button Takedown
- Slide Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless
- Magazine Count: 2
- Firing System: Internal Hammer
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel Upper
- Barrel Configuration: Single
- Barrel Description: Fluted Bull
- Rifled Barrel: Yes
Determined at checkout.