Designed and built from the ground up at the SIG SAUER research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the CROSS rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme backcountry hunting.
- Type: Rifle: Bolt Action
- Model Series: Cross
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel Length: 18 in.
- Minimum/Overall Length: 38.5 in.
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Frame Finish: First Lite Cipher ARMAKOTE
- Suppressor Ready: Yes
- Grips: Polymer
- Firearm Stock: Precision Folding Adjustable
- Features: Optics Ready
- Finish: Black
- Magazine Count: 1.000
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Trigger: 2-Stage Match Adjustable
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box Magazine
- Barrel Configuration: Single
- Barrel Description: Precision Stainless Taper-Lok
- Barrel Twist: 1-8
- Muzzle: 5/8x24 Thread Pitch
- Threaded Barrel: Yes
- Rifled Barrel: Yes
- Forend Rail: M-LOK Handguard
- Sling Attachment: Yes
|Stock||Folding Adjustable Precision Stock|
|Finish||Anodized Black | First Lite Cipher ARMAKOTE|
Determined at checkout.